Friday, November 6, 2009

TGIF

TGIF. I know it's only the second week of classes, but I'm already starting to feel the pressure of B term start to kick in. :(

One of my classes is absolutely ridiculous. Our teacher wants us to turn in a 15 page lab report, take a test, pass in a hard and very time consuming homework assignment, pass in a 30+ page group project equip with CAD models and analysis, and turn in another 15 page lab report, all within a week. It's crazy. The professor says that he knows he's giving us a lot of work, but I don't think he really realizes how much it actually is, especially when we're trying to manage two other difficult classes.

So needless to say, with all of this work on my plate in addition to Rush and Recruitment, I haven't had any time to spend on my job search. Hopefully I'll get some done this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment