Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Only two days until the Career Fair!

I can't believe the Career Fair is only two days away!! I'm a little nervous about it because I really need a summer internship, (so this is an important opportunity) and I still have a lot of work to do in terms of researching the companies that are coming...but, with that being said, I'm feeling a lot better about this Career Fair than Career Fairs in the past. Why? Because I've already been to a few. A Career Fair can be an overwhelming experience if you've never been to one before, but after one or two you get the hang of your elevator speech and you're more comfortable talking to recruiters. So, even if you're not looking for an internship like the rest of us, it's helpful to at least go and get a feel for what a Career Fair is like so that you're more comfortable when you finally do need to make a good first impession.

No comments:

Post a Comment